I have successfully worked with women who struggled with:
• Painful Life Transitions- separation, divorce, affairs, and death of loved ones
• Depression, Bipolar, Anxiety, and Panic Attacks
• Codependency- learning to say no and boundary setting
• Low Self Esteem and Poor Body Image
• Dysfunctional Thought Patterns and Beliefs
"I have self-esteem and have learned to take care of myself and love myself. I have learned how to stand up for myself. I found parts of myself that I thought were lost forever. I'm not anxious all the time any more. Laura helped me grow into the woman I always knew I could be." FM 20's West Covina
Check out my reviews under the "Reviews" section on the top of this website.
ANNOUNCING: -NEW WOMEN'S SUPPORT GROUP-for those women who struggle saying no, setting boundaries, and speaking up for them selves. You are not alone. Come and find out that many women struggle with setting limits with others. Come and find your voice. Contact: Laura LaPointe, LMFT, with questions or to sign up for the group at (626)466-7616 or lauralapointelmft.com .